Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Relations:May 27th-31st

This week in Family Relations I had one concept come through to me in a way that has never happened before. The topic we discussed in class was how to keep a happy relationship with your partner. My professor, Brother Williams, said that one of the best qualities every woman has is their ability to nurture. As I thought about being the nurturer in my relationship, it made me think of ways I could improve the relationship between my fiance and I. If there is a disagreement or argue, I can nurture that argument which will ease the tension and help both of us reach a conclusion. I believe both the man and the woman in the relationship know of ways to comfort each other. We also discussed how much of an impact shared attachment comes into play when developing a relationship. Similarities, shared ideals, and shared experiences will help couples understand and feel more compatible around each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment