Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Family Relations July 15th-19th




This week in Family Relations our class discussed divorce. This is one subject that I am able to understand and relate to because divorce has affected my family. Divorce is extremely expensive, just for legal fees a divorce amounts to $25,000. Because there are now two separate households’ divorces can range from $25,000-$125,000. I know that how you approach your partner with problems can determine the feelings you have towards them and the feelings they will develop towards you. It is very important to explain and express relationship problems in detail. When discussing a problem this form of explanation can be understood clearly, “when I see you do this, I think this, which makes me respond in this way. How can WE fix the problem?”  Many divorces are regretted, and problems in a marriage will remain constant in any marriage. I hope that I will be able to use the tools and guidance given to me this semester to help improve my relationship with my future family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment